On February 25, 2021, Comrade Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Madrigal, Ambassador of Nicaragua in Mexico, on behalf of and on behalf of the Government of Reconciliation and National Unity Chaired by Commander Daniel Ortega Saavedra, President of the Republic and Compañera Vice-President Rosario Murillo, visited the Technological Institute of Puebla, in the framework of which a letter of intent was signed with Eng. Fernando Chapa Lara, Director of the Technological Institute of Puebla, to carry out the following activities:
– Educational Virtual Forums.
– Fairs for the Promotion
and Diffusion of academic offerings.
– Teaching and student webinars to promote international mobility and research.
– Bilateral academic mobilization programs.
– Bilateral research programs.
– Signing of memorandums of understanding and collaboration agreements.
Comrade Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Madrigal, transmitted to Eng. Fernando Chapa Lara, a fraternal and supportive greeting from the People and Good Government of Nicaragua and thanked him for the support given to establish ties of cooperation and brotherhood.
The following educational authorities participated in the signing of the agreement and tour of the facilities of the Technological Institute of Puebla:
– MA Angélica Guerra Herrera – Deputy Director of Planning and Engagement
– MC Lorenza Guadalupe Ramírez Sáenz
Academic Deputy Director
– Lic. Juan Ismael Rebolledo Román
Deputy Director of Administrative Services
– MA Patricia Yaneth Martínez Núñez
Head of the Technological Management and Relationship Department
– M. Mariana González Farías
Coordinator of International Affairs
– Dr. Lénica Valeria Sánchez López
Head of the Center for Incubation and Business Innovation
– Lic. José Edgar López Aburto
Head of the Department of Material Resources and Services
– Ing. Pablo Gutiérrez Cruz
Head of the Department
of Industrial Engineering
– Eng. Luis Enrique Moya Pineda
Head of the
Maintenance and Equipment Department
– Oscar Martín Hernández Hernández
Student at the Technological Institute of Puebla in Professional Residence.
During the tour of the laboratories, they supported:
– MM Sebastián Miguel Varela López
Head of the Department of Basic Sciences
– Dr. Jesús Chávez Galán
Head of the Department of Electrical
– MC René Pérez Pérez
Head of the Department of Metal Mechanics
– Dr. Marco Antonio Meraz Melo
Head of the Department of Studies and Postgraduate and Research Division
– MA David Alfredo Olvera Pérez
Head of the Extracurricular Activities Department.
The aforementioned signature was carried out with the support of Master Sandra Budar and student Óscar Martín Hernández Hernández.
Francisco Villa y Betancourt, Honorary Consul of Nicaragua in the Mexican States of Chihuahua, Durango, Sonora, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas participated as a special guest.
From left to right: Engineer Fernando Chapa Lara and Partner Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Madrigal.